Sunday, February 8, 2009

Clarience.

hello once more.

sorry that i have not finished my list of anime that i watch and my quick comments on them.
the list as of now needs 3-4 more shows added to it posibly more.

one more thing manga monkey wants me to watch gundam.
i hate the idia of mecha warfare.

however i loved full metal panic! and have enjoyed code geass so far.
if at least 15 people that are not Manga Monkey coment on this post telling me to watch gundam i will put gundam on my "To be watched list".


well that is it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know.. I haven't watched gundam... but FMP was good, The gundam Manga that I've watched was good.. Canadate for Goddess was good(oh! I need to add that to my list!), so was Eureka Seven... that's some pretty compelling evedence for Mecha right there...
    I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you feron for helping me in my fight to convince clareience that mecha is one of the best types of anime/manga there is

    ReplyDelete