Friday, January 9, 2009

Clarience

hi yall!! this be clarience. me did not work on my list of anime tonight me is sorry. there be several reasons me did not continue working on me list. (if refering to myself as me instead of I bothers you then i will stop.)


#1. clannad after story was supose to be out on the 8th.
#2. i wanted to watch it right as it came out.
#3. i cant watch anime and write on the blog at the same time.
#4. so i decided to watch true tears instead.
#5. so i watched the last 9 epiodes of true tears because i watched the first 4 episodes the night before.

well you will have to wait to find out what i thought of it when i get to it on the list. well that is all for now good morning and i hope you had a good nights sleep well i was watching anime.

and by the way good job on finishing vampire knight manga monkey. they were really good shows i recomend them to all who read this. Clannad after story episode 13 did not come out yet.:'( and the time is 4:05 am the reason i said what time it was is because it said that i posted this at 1:48 am so i had to go back and make sure you knew what time it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment