Monday, January 26, 2009

clarience

hi to all the 4 person who actuly read this. two of witch are the people who write it.
well i was "nagging" manga monkey to wright a post then i realized that i have not writen eny thing for a long time!!!!!

so reasantly i have finneshed some of the anime i was almost done with. so i need to update and finnish the list!!

i will probibly make a web site that i will write my reviews of anime there so that my blog posts wont get to long.

well that is all for now.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    If you want to make a website you could try ning.
    It's more for creating a social network, it's free and you could try locking anybody from joining, and basicly turn it into some sort of manga list..
    I already have one if you want to check it out, www.coolnessonline.ning.com
    that link should take you to it, but It might keep you from entering.. I kinda set it up for invitation-only, not sure if it won't let you view it though..
    If you want to join to check it out e-mail me and I'll send you an invite.
    (Fer0n.Ers7u@gmail.com)

    great idea! Good luck!
    -Feron

    ReplyDelete